Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cubao Expo and shoe designing

I decided to blog and blog until I get sleepy today :)

It's so therapeutic!

Anyway, my super-fashionista-owner-of-designer-bags-by-the-truckload officemate told me of his(her) whichever way you wanna look at him(her) shoemaker. He has his designs made by Solimann shoes in Cubao expo. Cubao Expo is a chic hangout for trendy and artsy-fartsy people. I felt like such a stiff! Just take a look at the cool shops!

I dunno what this is, but I was mesmerized! Intense detail!

Mogwai is your typical Saguijo - type bar but with 10x more character
My mind started making interior design plans for my room when I saw this chair!

Even my honda civic felt out of place. 

and of course... Solimann Shoes, Just ask the manong to make a copy of a shoe from the magazine or remake your favorite shoe that's already beyond repair or even out of circulation ! it should be with you in a few weeks. :)

cubao expo used to be called the Marikina Shoe Exchange. I guess "Cubao Expo" does have more name recall...

 Oh!! extra pic :              
  

Bellini's! I think it was the restaurant in "One more chance" or some other iconic pinoy drama. We didn't eat here because we were craving isaw at UP. but I wanna go back just for this!

more adventures to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment