Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ukkokei Ramen

I had a very bad craving for Ramen yesterday. It was so cold in the office (I borrowed my officemate JP's jacket and even wore the hood... didn't care if it totally ruined my outfit) and I read in one of Kuya Kim's tweets that it was 19 degrees celsius in Manila!.


Off to Ukkokei we went! My wunderbar friend who knows lots of hole-in-the-wall great places to eat, introduced this place to me. I tried my first bowl of Ramen in a Ramen bar in Osaka, and it made me feel all cozy inside. My 2nd bowl of ramen was at Ukkokei along Pasay Road and it definitely singed a memory in my mind. It's a bit pricey at 360-580 per bowl but you won't care once you sip the first spoonful.

Joseph had the Miso with a slice of pork and I had the Tantanmen. The tantanmen was super rich and I got full mid-bowl :) the Miso was a little thinner so Joseph was still hungry even after finishing mine! hehe...



Yay! Ramen craving nixed! :) Don't you just love the little Japanese character on the placemat?

back to tax provision!

No comments:

Post a Comment