Thursday, January 6, 2011

Looking for something different? Try Basilio's

I usually find out about these kinds of places because a friend of a friend opened a restaurant or bar and we HAVE to try it. Like I said, I will try anything at least ONCE :) But this place, deserves a second, even third.

Just look at this scrumptious little calorie-buster:

Molten Chocolate cake ala mode


I'm a sucker for molten-chocolate cake and this one definitely got high marks from me. best I've tasted so far and the food presentation isn't bad either. I also tried the spanish adobo which is yummy with all of its oily goodness.


Prices are reasonable and the cocktails are yummy. I took one of my girlfriends there on my 2nd visit to test out the bar part of resto-bar. I have to find out where they bought these glasses:


Cosmopolitan in a funky glass. :)


Basilio's is at 


Unit 151 Forbeswood Heights,
Rizal Drive corner 29th Street
Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
(near Furnitalia)

I decided to only put the address if I like the place. har har har


toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment